- to make a general comment about the website
- offer a suggestion for improvement or even better, offers of help as it is as much your website as ours
- ask for information about paddling
- want to set up a new trip suggestion, access point, point of interest, business or club
- want to edit an existing waterway, section, trip, access point or other details
- found a bug in the site
This site is sponsored by PaddleNSW. PaddleNSW is a peak sporting body in NSW. It represents all paddlers who paddle canoes, kayaks, rafts, outriggers, fishing yaks and standup paddle boards for fun, fitness or competition. The Executive Officer is supported by a keen group of volunteers dedicated to providing paddlers in NSW and the ACT with the best opportunities to pursue their sport or recreation. PaddleNSW works to preserve New South Wales waterways resources and to enhance opportunities to enjoy them safely.
Visit the website www.paddlensw.org.au and contact admin@PaddleNSW.org.au for more information.
Postal Address:PaddleNSW inc PO Box 6971 Silverwater NSW 2128 Phone: 0287361254